Thursday, May 1, 2008

Each Day is a Battle...

The good news is that I am learning to live each day as it comes. I think.

Rather than be caught up in doing things today to pave the way for the distant future, which may never eventuate, I am now keeping both eyes on today. Interspersed with occasional quick glances and thoughts to the future.

At least doing something each day to get enjoyment out of that day. Something that I'm positive I did before, it is just that my last journey seemed so long ago. The important thing is that this time round I remember to involve people who are close to me, rather than just focussing on myself. This does rely on having compatible people close. If you are not compatible then one person needs to compromise too much and a shared experience is not always joyous for both people.

No comments: